Ingredients: Aqua (water), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rosehip oil), Emulsifying Wax NF, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) oil.
The skin on our face is very delicate and sensitive, therefore it deserves the best care every day. Many factors can upset our skin, such as changes in temperature, sun, stress, fatigue, pollution, chemicals in our water and more. As much as we try, it is hard to keep our skin as supple as it was when we were younger.
This gorgeous handmade face cream is packed full of skin regenerating and rejuvenating ingredients so it’s wonderful for dry, normal or mature skin. My natural anti-aging creams have many benefits, and you’ll find they are much gentler on your skin and very effective due to the plant-derived ingredients!
- Macadamia Nut Oil is rejuvenating and easily absorbed. It’s excellent for anti-aging and anti-wrinkle due to its high content of palmitic acid which slows the aging process. And because it’s rich in Oleic acid, it helps assist with skin cell regeneration and is softening, smoothing and moisturizing.
- Avocado Oil is rich in vitamins E and D, so it is well absorbed. It’s healing and nourishing, it encourages skin cell repair, regeneration, protection and softening qualities that also prevent water loss so it leaves a wonderfully soft, silky feel on the skin.
- Rosehip Oil is best known as regenerating, rejuvenating, and healing. It is light and non-greasy and is quickly absorbed. The rosehip seed oil contains vitamin A which helps to repair damaged skin and reduce wrinkles and scars. One of the best oils for mature skin, it is a good source of essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and 6) which assist with skin regeneration. It’s rich in Linolenic acid which helps with UV damage, fine lines and wrinkles and in Vitamin C and Beta carotene both of which are antioxidants.
- Frankincense essential oil is one of the most important oils for aging skin as it is cytophylactic which means it regenerates skin cells. Frankincense tones and rejuvenates; it’s one of the most important oils for improving skin tone and treating aging skin, as well as reducing scar tissue.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil is balancing and has a blissful aroma. It’s sensuous and calming. It is helpful in balancing sebum production, and stimulating to the skin. It can also be useful for treating anxiety, depression, stress, and tension.
How to Use: Apply to fingertips and massage into the face and neck in the morning.