HOW TO USE EXFOLIATING LOTIONS
To use a facial exfoliating lotion, smooth onto the face, avoiding the delicate eye area, rubbing gently in circular motions and then remove with a warm damp face cloth or damp cotton pads. They are not meant to be used more than 2-3 times per week. Start off with less to see how your skin reacts.
- Apricot oil has very good damage repair abilities. It has good skin nourishing and emollient qualities; softening and moisturizing for the skin and it enhances the elasticity of the skin.
- Sesame Oil -is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and a potent antioxidant. It has healing properties for the lowest skin layers.
- Castor Oil is thick and very slow to absorb. It helps draw moisture to the skin and provides a protective barrier to protect skin against moisture loss and environmental damage. It’s healing, cleansing, promotes detoxification and will lift dirt and makeup away from the skin.
- Lavender Water benefits the skin by keeping it well hydrated, bringing about a cleansing effect, improving the texture and preventing skin breakouts.
- Cranberry Enzyme Ferment helps to dissolve and digest the dry cells found on the skin’s surface leaving the skin looking revitalized.
- Lemon Balm Extract has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory qualities that help to balance and protect the skin. It helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while also supporting the decongesting of the skin.
- Apricot kernel powder comes from a plant and provides mild and gentle, yet effective exfoliation of the skin to remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. Helps to improve blood circulation and give a more refreshed and rejuvenated appearance.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that aids in fighting off the free radicals that age the skin. It helps your skin retain its natural moisture, and strong photo-protective properties help guard against UV damage. Because it’s an anti-inflammatory, it helps to calm and hydrate the skin and forms a protective barrier between your skin and the elements. Helps to reduce pigmentation marks, fine lines and also wrinkles.
- Mandarin essential oil replenishes the skin, cleans and cleanses the skin and clears its pores, encourages good skin tone and a glowing complexion with a sweet and refreshing deodorizing effect; good for spots, congested skin, blocked pores, tired-looking and saggy skin. It helps to heal scar tissue as well as soften and smooth wrinkles and fine lines.
- Lavender essential oil promotes healthy skin growth, stimulates skin cell regeneration, soothes irritation and inflammation, softens and smooths the skin, kills bacteria; useful for all skin conditions and types – cuts, wounds, sores, rashes, burns, acne, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, and dry/chapped skin.
Ingredients: Aqua (Distilled water), Lavendula Angustifolia water, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sesamum indicum (sesame oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearyl Lactylate, Lemon Balm Extract, Lactobacillus/Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Oil & Xanthan Gum