Because of the natural ingredients and soft texture when wet, this eco-friendly bamboo charcoal konjac sponge is super soft and suitable for all skin types and especially for oily or acne-prone skin. It is also recommended for men to reduce razor burn from shaving.
Use morning and/or evening.
How to use:
- Sponges are hard when dry. Soak the sponge in warm water for a few minutes to absorb and soften.
- Apply cleanser to damp face and begin cleaning your face by moving the sponge in a circular motion, kind of like a massage for your face and neck areas.
- Start in the centre of your face and work your way out and up, avoiding the eye area.
- Splash face with warm water to rinse and apply your toner, serum and/or moisturizer.
- After use, rinse sponge, squeeze out all the excess water and hang to dry by the attached hook.
Note: Sponge will shrink when it’s completely dry, simply rehydrate it again with water before use.
To sanitize the sponge, drop the sponge in a bowl of boiling water for a minute. Do this once every two weeks. Each sponge lasts approximately 3 to 4 months when it will start to break down. This happens because konjac is a fibrous plant root.
- Infused with bamboo charcoal for extra deep cleansing
- Ultra-soft yet extremely effective as an exfoliator
- All-natural and free of irritants
- Biodegradable, naturally sustainable and environment safe
- Size: 6 cm (2.4″)
- NO: Colours, Chemicals, Dyes, Sulfates, Pigments, Additives, Parabens, or Phthalates