Ingredients: Milk Powder, Tapioca Starch, Moroccan Lava Clay (Rhassoul Clay), Musa Sapientum (Banana Powder), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Powder, and Allantoin
- Rhassoul/Moroccan Lava clay provides a silky smooth coverage on the skin and helps draw out toxins. It’s great for improving the skin’s suppleness, and is suitable for all skin types including sensitive and dry skin, as it gently removes dirt from the pores while cleansing. Its combination of minerals has some wonderfully unique healing properties that can clean and reduce puffiness without stripping the skin of its natural oils. It also has the ability to reduce breakouts, blemishes, and blackheads as well as reduce skin dryness and nourish the skin.
- Milk Powder is a wonderful moisturizer due to its hydrating properties. It acts as a cleanser by removing impurities. Exfoliates to remove the ‘glue’ that keeps the dead skin cells locked together from the upper layer of our skin, revealing radiant new skin cells beneath. Soothes irritated skin
and can lighten skin. The presence of fatty acids, lactic acid, enzymes, proteins, vitamin, and mineral content helps to reduce wrinkles and provides a radiant glow.
- Tapioca starch is extracted from the cassava root. Its gentle cleansing provides excellent absorbency of oils and gives your skin a fine and smooth feel.
- Banana powder has enzymes that help to break down bonds between dead skin cells and the surface
of the skin to provide mild exfoliation. Packed with vital vitamins – A, B, E, and nutrients. Has anti-aging, skin conditioning, and brightening properties.
- Cacao powder is rich in antioxidants and has superb emollient, moisturizing, and skin conditioning properties as well as the ability to give the skin a radiant glow. And an added benefit is that it’s also a
- Allantoin is extracted from the root of the comfrey plant and has the ability to increase the renewal of dead skin cells while increasing moisture for dry skin. Allantoin is second to none in soothing inflamed skin and helping to heal and repair damaged areas. It helps soften, soothe, protect the skin, and boosts its radiant appearance.
How to use
This mask is a lovely way to give yourself a freshly made, pampering mini facial in the comfort of your own home. Mix 1 -2 tsp of the mask with a tsp of warm water, herbal tea, flower water or aloe vera, and blend to the smooth consistency of a paste. Apply to clean damp face, avoiding the eye area, and leave for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water to leave cleansed, softened, and nourished skin.
*Once your mask has been blended, it can be customized by adding 2 drops of Renewing Facial Elixir, 1tsp of moisturizing honey, or 1-2 tsp of natural yogurt for extra moisturizing nourishment.
Follow with a toner and a Regenerating night moisturizer if you wish. Patch test if you think you might be sensitive to any of the ingredients. Store in a cool, dry place.
Each batch is hand manufactured by myself because looking after your skin is what I love to do! I only use ingredients that are good for you, so all-natural ingredients are used in my products.
There are no reviews yet.