Ingredients: Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Tapioca Starch, Solum Fullonum (Fuller’s Earth), Charcoal Powder, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Allantoin, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Curcuma Longa Root (Turmeric) Extract, Azadirachta Leaf (Neem) Extract, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) & Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil.
- French Green Clay can help to remove all the built-up impurities from our skin and stimulates circulation to encourage new cell growth. Green clay also has a tightening effect on the skin, making it feel fresher and more toned after using it, which is excellent for oily skin. Drawing out blackheads and other impurities from the skin to boost blood circulation and leave your face gently cleansed, softened and brightened.
- Fullers Earth Clay has excellent oil-absorbing properties to remove impurities from the skin, enhance blood circulation, and leaves a radiant glow after use.
- Tapioca starch is extracted from the cassava root. Its gentle cleansing provides excellent absorbency of oils and gives your skin a fine and smooth feel.
- Activated Charcoal behaves like a magnet so when impurities in the pores come in physical contact with the carbon, they soak them up. It tightens pores, smooths skin, and reduces inflammation. It also draws out impurities, heals pimples, detoxes and prevents further breakouts.
- Vitamin B3 has anti-inflammatory properties that allow it to effectively treat skin conditions such as acne.
- Allantoin is extracted from the root of the comfrey plant. It helps soften, soothe, protect the skin, and boosts its radiant appearance. It also stimulates cell regeneration and has the ability to help heal the skin and stimulate the growth of healthy tissue.
- Green Tea Extract contains a high amount of antioxidants, enzymes, amino acids, vitamin B, caffeine, minerals and anti-bacterial agents. It helps to remove impurities from pores, boosts circulation, and heals blemishes. It also soothes and calms the skin by reducing inflammation, and improving wrinkles & age spots.
- Chamomile Extract is very rich in antioxidants, it’s a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent, and it helps to promote glowing skin.
- Neem Leaf Powder has antibacterial properties to fight acne-causing bacteria, which helps in the treatment and prevention of acne. Also, it’s extremely useful in controlling oil production in the skin. Neem has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that may soothe irritated skin.
- Turmeric Powder is excellent for acne because not only is it a natural antiseptic to keep the bacteria from spreading, but it’s anti-inflammatory, which takes down the redness and swelling of the blemish
- Lavender essential oil possesses strong skin healing and preserving qualities. Encourages healthy skin growth, heals wounds, and blemishes and eases inflammation and irritation. Good moisturizing and
- Rosemary essential oil is a strong astringent with cleansing action on greasy, oily skin. Promotes healing by the formation of scar tissue. Strong skin-preserving qualities. It encourages the growth of skin cells and can help eliminate scarring.
This mask is a lovely way to give yourself a freshly made, pampering mini facial in the comfort of your own home.
To Use: Mix 1 -2 tsp of dry mask with a bit of warm water, herbal tea, or flower water, and blend to a smooth consistency of a paste. Apply to clean damp face, avoiding the eye area, and leave for 5-10 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water to leave cleansed, softened, and nourished skin. Use 1-2 times per week.
*Once your mask has been blended, it can be customized by adding 2 drops of Renewing Facial Elixir, 1tsp of moisturizing honey, or to add additional cleansing add 1 tsp of honey for its antibacterial properties.
Patch test if you think you might be sensitive to any of the ingredients. Store in a cool, dry place.