- Grapeseed oil is rich in antioxidants (vitamin E); effective at toning/firming skin. Provides lasting hydration. It has anti-inflammatory benefits and is also great at smoothing wrinkles and fine lines. Great for mature, damaged, congested, tired and stressed skin.
- Jojoba oil is also rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals; tones, firms and improves the elasticity of the skin. Protects from moisture loss and is an effective anti-inflammatory. It’s a light oil that will balance, soften, soothe, and keep the skin well balanced.
- Olive Squalane is very silky and lightweight, it’s quickly absorbed and penetrates deeply to improve elasticity and moisturizes. It boosts cell regeneration and barrier repair, reduces fine lines, wrinkles and dark shadows/circles around the eyes. It leaves a silky feel on the skin.
- Pomegranate oil has potent anti-inflammatory effects to de-puff the eye area. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. An antioxidant that gives the oil natural protection abilities with strong healing qualities to repair and regenerate skin and effectively reduces and prevents wrinkles. It has a super moisturizing ability, nourishes and softens skin, and the vitamin C in pomegranate helps to even skin tone and reverse damage caused by sun exposure.
- Carrot tissue infused oil is rich in carotenoids, which have significant skin-healing properties and benefit inflamed and aging skin. It helps to moisturize, soften and smooth skin while repairing and regenerating skin cells. Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that aids in fighting off the free radicals that age the skin. It helps your skin retain its natural moisture, and strong photo-protective properties help guard against UV damage. Because it’s an anti-inflammatory, it helps to calm and hydrate the skin and forms a protective barrier between your skin and the elements. Helps to reduce pigmentation marks, fine lines and also wrinkles.
How to use the serum:
Less is more with oil-based eye products – be careful not to use too much – one drop is all that is required. Too much oil-based serum in the eye area may congest the delicate skin around the eye area, and actually counter the anti-inflammatory properties of eye serum, resulting in a puffy-looking eye area. If this occurs, discontinue for a few days until inflammation has gone. You can then try the eye serum again.
Apply one drop for both eyes – smooth onto fingers and lightly, gently pat eye area with fingers tips to distribute a small amount of serum under the eye, and over top of the eye over the brow bone. Body heat will allow the oil to further distribute over the eye area overnight. Use this eye serum at night, while the skin repairs itself. Be careful not to get the serum in the eye, flush eyes with water if contact occurs.
Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Jojoba oil, Olive Squalane, Punica granatum (pomegranate) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract carrot tissue oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)