Ingredients: Aqua (water), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil
This eye cream is full of anti-aging ingredients that will benefit the tender under eye area. This cream is full of vitamins, Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, and green tea to help soothe and calm tender skin.
- Green Tea contains caffeine, so it’s full of antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe and calm skin. Caffeine will actually tighten skin, too.
- Rosehip Seed Oil– Rosehip Oil is one of the most popular oils for anti-aging. It penetrates deeply into the lower layers of the skin where it regenerates cells and increases collagen production. A fabulous source of vitamins A and C, it’s high in GLA an essential fatty acid which helps the skin to heal and regenerate, so amazing for mature skin. It also helps restore skin’s elasticity, fade age spots, reduce broken capillaries, and balance oil glands. It heals and hydrates, it’s rejuvenating and regenerative, so, therefore, it is fabulous for fighting wrinkles.
- Sweet almond oil nourishes, rejuvenates and soothes skin. It’s rich in the antioxidant vitamin E, and is a good source of manganese, an essential supplement for suppressing premature aging and soothing irritation. Manganese can also shield the skin from UV damage, giving the oil photo-protective effects. The high level of vitamin E also helps to prevent UV-related damage, including the formation of fine lines. Since it has anti-inflammatory qualities, using it daily can greatly reduce dark circles under the eyes. It’s amazing at nourishing dehydrated skin and helps to renew skin cells and rev up circulation.
- Vitamin E’s anti-inflammatory properties calm your skin, while at the same time, has a firming effect on the skin to fight wrinkles. It’s very, very hydrating and helps reduce pigmentation marks, fine lines, and wrinkles. It is a powerful antioxidant that aids in fighting off the free radicals that age the skin. It helps your skin retain its natural moisture, and strong photo-protective properties help guard against UV damage.
- Carrot Seed essential oil contains a HUGE amount of antioxidants, vitamin C and Vitamin K. Carrot Seed oil is healing and rejuvenates skin cells because of its ability to stimulate cell growth and repair damaged skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it wonderful for treating eczema and psoriasis. The beta-caryophyllene it contains has a skin lightening property which helps to improve dull looking skin. It is an amazing ingredient in eye treatments.
- Lavender essential oil has a lovely smell that soothes calms and relaxes the nervous system. It is antibacterial and anti-fungal.
- Myrrh essential oil- is one of the leading oils for skin repair because of its wound healing properties. Great for healing compromised skin, for aging skin and wrinkles.