- Shea Butter is a wonderful moisturizer and is very soothing. It’s suitable for all skin types and helps to heal dry, cracked, aged and damaged skin. It helps to protect against water loss and outside weathering (sun, snow, rain and wind), boosts the protective layer & barrier repair function of the skin. It’s especially moisturizing because it locks in water and sucks moisture in from around the skin to hydrate, moisturize, soften and smooth dry, dehydrated and damaged skin. Wonderful emollient qualities and its fattiness provide good protection from dryness. Contains vast amounts of vitamin E which is an antioxidant helping to soften the skin.
- Avocado oil has so many amazing qualities. It’s a rich, nourishing, thick and fatty oil that is long-lasting and easily absorbed, it has great skin cell repair, regeneration, protection and softening qualities that also prevents water loss. And, it hydrates, moisturizes and replenishes broken, inflamed, irritated, damaged, and cracked skin, while still being nourishing and rich in vitamins especially E and D.
- Calendula oil has a high content of anti-oxidants which come from carotenoids and tocopherols which also provide skin moisturizing and softening properties enabling dry and damaged as well as sensitive skin to benefit from Calendula. It has strong anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antimicrobial, and antiseptic agents that help the skin to repair and heal making it useful for sore, inflamed, irritated, broken, chapped and cracked skin.
- St Johns Wort is a very soothing, replenishing and healing oil that has wide-ranging therapeutic properties. It’s an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-itching, antiviral, astringent, and circulatory tonic. Great for eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rashes, bruises, stiff muscles and joints, rheumatism and arthritis, backache and nerve pains such as sciatica or shingles. Replenishing and regenerating for any inflamed, irritated, sore, broken/chapped skin as well as sensitive areas of skin.
- Rosemary essential oil helps to promote the growth of healthy skin cells and stimulates the regeneration process. It’s very useful to heal cuts and wounds, with strong skin-preserving qualities.
- Lavender essential oil works hard to heal wounds as well as repair damaged skin and because it’s antiseptic, anti-infectious and a disinfectant, it’s fantastic in hand cream.
Ingredients: Aqua (distilled water), Glyceryl Stearate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Calendula officinalis in Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) oil, Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Flower Extract (and) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Calendula C02 extract, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum.