Fractionated coconut oil is the carrier (base oil) because it is a very light oil, easily absorbed, it leaves the skin feeling smooth, moisturized, hydrated, and soft. Then the essential oils are different for each roller blend:
INHALE ENERGY BLEND:
- Mandarin – is a warming, cheering and uplifting oil that is uplifting and balancing. good for anxiety, depression, nervous tension, anger and frustration.
- Lime – is good for anxiety and depression, it has a refreshing, reviving and cleansing action on the mind.
- Bergamot – Uplifting and balancing. Good for anxiety, depression, nervous tension, anger and frustration. It’s also useful for treating emotional conditions which may be at the root cause of eczema or other skin issues.
EXHALE CALMING BLEND:
- Chamomile – Calming and soothing. Releases nervousness and anger, and is good to find patience and peace.
- Lavender – Soothing for your breathing and digestion. Calming and balancing for mind and emotions. Alleviates stress, anger, anxiety, tension, headaches, depression and insomnia. Great to help rest and relaxation.
- Tangerine – Relaxing. Good for insomnia, nervous tension and restlessness.
LOVE POTION BLEND:
- Vanilla – which has the most divine and rich aroma, helps to soothe emotions, lift the spirit, introduce positive thoughts and improve our mood.
- Jasmine – excellent at combating any negative thoughts, feelings, and emotions, removing stress, anxiety, tension, and introducing rest and relaxation.
- Neroli – the aroma is euphoric and hypnotic, it alleviates stress and tension and helps to bring a sense of confidence and creativity.
- Ylang-ylang – extremely sensual and uplifting, yet also cools emotions, calms the nerves, and improves the mood; thereby combating stress and tension, sadness, and grief. Ylang ylang’s intoxicating aroma completely fills the person’s psyche lifting them out of sadness and into the present moment bringing a warming glow at the same time.
Who doesn’t want to smell like that? And Neroli and Ylang-ylang are both aphrodisiacs as well! (Which is where the name comes from…wink, wink!)