This mask is rich in antioxidants from Vitamin C and Matcha Tea, it will purify your skin with clays, and honey is full of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits that will leave your skin moisturized. Using a facial mask on a regular basis will keep your skin soft, smooth and pampered and this mask is no exception!
Ingredients: White Kaolin Clay, Illite (French Green Clay), Tapioca Starch, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder (Matcha Green Tea), Honey Powder, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera Powder), Spirulina platensis (Spirulina powder), L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C Powder), Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) essential oil.
- White Kaolin Clay is the most gentle of clays, it helps to stimulate circulation which can help improve healing and nourish the skin. It purifies the skin by removing impurities from pores. It also has anti-aging properties to prevent wrinkles and can act as a mild exfoliator as it helps to re-mineralize, renew, and cleanse the surface of the skin.
- Illite (French Green Clay) – Absorbs impurities from the pores and purifies the skin. It boosts blood circulation and leaves the skin gently cleansed, softened and brightened.
- Tapioca Starch – extracted from the cassava root, it’s used for its excellent absorbency of oils and leaves your skin with a soft and smooth feel.
- Matcha Green Tea – originates from Japan. Caffeine contains very high levels of antioxidants, enzymes, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. It detoxifies the skin, stimulates and rejuvenates skin cells, helps with fine lines and wrinkles.
- Honey powder – attracts dirt from pores and dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. Moisturizing, possesses antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Also acts as a natural cleanser by softening and smoothing the skin.
- Spirulina Powder – Very rich in nutrients. It helps to detoxify and remove impurities from the skin, increase cell turnover and provide anti-bacterial properties.
- Aloe Vera Powder – is a potent moisturiser and soothing agent- it improves the appearance of aging and dry skin making it feel more resilient, and supple.
- Sweet orange essential oil – Helps with lymphatic drainage to remove toxins. Promotes collagen formation to help the skin become firmer. A calming and wonderfully warm, soothing and cheering oil.
How to use:
This mask is a lovely way to give yourself a freshly made, pampering mini facial in the comfort of your own home. Mix 1 -2 tsp of the mask with a tsp of warm water, herbal tea, or flower water, and blend to a smooth consistency. Apply to clean damp face, with your fingers or a brush, avoiding the eye area, and leave for 5-15 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water to leave cleansed, softened, and nourished skin.
*Once your mask has been blended, it can be customized by adding 2 drops of Rejuvenating Facial Serum, other face oils, or 1-2 tsp of natural yoghurt for extra moisturizing nourishment.
Follow with a spritz or toner and a Regenerating night moisturizer if you wish. Patch test if you think you might be sensitive to any of the ingredients. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid getting water into the jar.
Skin types this mask will benefit:
- Normal skin
- Oily Skin
- Combination Skin
- Acne-Prone Skin
What it helps with: