We tend to forget about our armpits and the hard work they do. These patches of skin, home to hundreds of sweat glands help control our body temperature and expel toxins through perspiration.
Here are the benefits of my natural deodorants:
- They contain a small amount of baking soda to combat odour, and arrowroot powder to help absorb moisture. Zinc traps and absorbs odours, and has antimicrobial activity, making it a highly effective natural deodorizer.
- Other good-for-you ingredients include coconut oil, cocoa butter, and beeswax.
- Essential oils are very good to heal irritation, calm inflammation and combat bacteria.
How to Use:
- For the stick apply a few swipes (1-2) to each armpit for odour protection.
- For the cream, use the stick to take out an amount the size of a pea, split it in half and rub each half onto each armpit.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. If exposed to extreme heat, place it in the fridge to return to normal.
- Do Not use too much, less is better.
Orange Creamsicle Deodorant Ingredients: Coconut oil, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Arrowroot powder, Baking Soda, Zinc Ricinoleate, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin E, Orange and Benzoin essential oils
Natural Cream Deodorant Ingredients: Coconut oil, Arrowroot powder, Beeswax, Baking Soda, Cocoa Butter, Zinc Ricinoleate, Vitamin E, Lavender, Bergamot and Geranium essential oils