- Shea Butter is a wonderful moisturizer and is very soothing. It’s suitable for all skin types and helps to heal dry, cracked, aged and damaged skin. It helps to protect against water loss and outside weathering (sun, snow, rain and wind), boosts the protective layer & barrier repair function of the skin. It’s especially moisturizing because it locks in water and sucks moisture in from around the skin to hydrate, moisturizes, soften and smooth dry, dehydrated and damaged skin. Wonderful emollient qualities and its fattiness provide good protection from dryness. Contains vast amounts of vitamin E which is an antioxidant helping to soften the skin.
- Avocado oil has so many amazing qualities. First, because it’s a rich, nourishing, thick and fatty oil that is long-lasting and easily absorbed. Second, it has great anti-wrinkle, skin cell repair, regeneration, protection and softening qualities that also prevents water loss. Third, it hydrates, moisturizes and replenishes broken, inflamed, irritated, damaged, cracked and mature skin, while still being nourishing and rich in vitamins especially E and D.
- Sunflower oil is a light oil with softening and nourishing qualities that is rich in vitamin E, omega 3 & 6 making it suitable for all skin types and all manner of skin conditions. It is excellent for the treatment of poor circulation leading to discomfort, trapped fluid, cramps, pain, inflammation, and varicose veins. Multipurpose oil that is good for the treatment of spots and helpful also for eczema and psoriasis and is very similar to the body’s own oil sebum as it mirrors natural skin lipids.
- Benzoin essential oil is wonderful for chapped, dry skin, and it helps wounds and cuts to heal.
- Lavender essential oil works hard to heal wounds as well as repair damaged skin and because it’s antiseptic, anti-infectious and a disinfectant, it’s fantastic in hand cream.
- Orange essential oil is a natural antiseptic and gentle disinfectant. It not only heals and replenishes the skin, but it also boosts our immunity, and best of all it’s uplifting to our spirit!