Ingredients: Aqua (water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Xanthan Gum
This creamy natural face cleanser is gentle, mild and melts away any makeup. It’s so good that you can use it to cleanse morning and night. The sunflower oil has antifungal properties to help with any infections on the skin, its anti-inflammatory, as well as nourishing and soothing. Castor oil is a fabulous protective barrier for your skin as it soothes and cleanses, and is anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory also.
You may be wondering how cleansing oils work. The oils in cleansing lotions are hydrophobic, also known as lipophilic. This means the oil molecules repel water and attract oil and dirt. Once the cleansing lotion has been applied to the skin, the hydrophobic component attaches to the oil and dirt, loosening the forces holding them onto the skin, and in turn, will allow the water to remove them more easily.
- Sunflower oil is great for nourishing and conditioning skin. It also softens and helps to clear out pours. Great source of vitamins A, D and E, and omegas 3 and 6.
- Castor Oil is thick and very slow to absorb. It helps draw moisture to the skin and provides a protective barrier to protect skin against moisture loss and environmental damage. It’s healing, cleansing, promotes detoxification and will lift dirt and makeup away from the skin.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that aids in fighting off the free radicals that age the skin. It helps your skin retain its natural moisture, and strong photo-protective properties help guard against UV damage. Because it’s an anti-inflammatory, it helps to calm and hydrate the skin and forms a protective barrier between your skin and the elements. Helps to reduce pigmentation marks, fine lines and also wrinkles. Very, very hydrating.
- Grapefruit essential oil is wonderful in cleansing products as its fresh and uplifting. It’s an antiseptic, astringent, and tonic which helps detoxify and tone the skin to help improve complexion.
- Neroli essential oil promotes healing of the skin, its suitable for all skin types (especially mature) and is particularly good at healing scars, stretch marks. Neroli is an antidepressant, giving a feeling of inner peace and contentment.
- Geranium essential oil is an uplifting floral oil to help ease mood swings. It’s suitable for all skin types; it cleanses the skin, helps to remove dirt and excess oil/grease, balances sebum production (the skin’s natural oil/lubricant), promotes healthy skin growth and is very healing for broken or wounded skin. It is such a good oil to use to help the body remove toxins and waste and any unwanted microbes. It is also great for boosting the immune system.