Here’s what you get:
- Peppermint Lime Sugar Scrub – Exfoliating is not just for the face, you also need to exfoliate from head to toe. This way you’ll help to improve and increase your blood circulation all over your body and it exfoliates dead dry skin cells which helps to give a warm glow to your skin as well. This peppermint cooling sugar scrub is great for the body. It’s amazing to soften rough feet, legs, elbows, or anywhere that you may notice dry, cracked skin.
- Refreshing Cooling Spray – A cooling, refreshing spray that’s perfect to use on those ‘hot’ days or after being out in the sun. If you experience hot flashes, this can be a quick way to feel a cooling effect!!
- Cooling Aloe After-Sun Gel – If you accidentally stayed out in the sun a bit too long and need some cooling and hydrating, this is the gel for you. It has aloe vera to soothe the skin and help with inflammation, Vitamin B5 to moisturize, hydrate, and helps the skin’s elasticity, cell regenerating properties, and softness. The Peppermint essential oil has cooling and refreshing properties for sun-parched skin and also helps with headaches.
- Stay Outside Spray – A natural botanical blend that can help you stay outside longer in the summertime. Many of those outside pests don’t like the smell of the essential oils used.
- Plus they all come in a handy tote bag. ☺
There are no reviews yet.