If you cleanse your skin with synthetic foaming cleansing products or water and any detergent-based soap, they may dry out your sensitive facial skin and affect its natural pH level. They can strip the skin of its natural oils causing it to feel dry, tight and itchy after washing. Therefore it’s important to use gentle cleansers when caring for dry skin, especially at night when the skin is much more dehydrated and needs more moisture. The right combination of oils will help to nourish your skin while you sleep. This cleansing oil provides a rich protective barrier to prevent moisture from escaping. Lavender and mandarin are wonderful soothing oils to help you relax and unwind to get ready for a good night’s sleep.
- Sunflower oil is a light oil with softening and nourishing qualities that is rich in vitamin E, omega 3 & 6 making it suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Its high levels of linoleic acid give this oil a strong skin-protective property and help to decrease the skin’s water loss. With a nice rich consistency, it helps oil cleansing to feel luxurious when you massage it in your skin during your beauty ritual.
- Castor oil is hailed as one of the most effective oils because its thick viscosity grabs on to makeup, dirt and excess oil. It’s one of the most common oils found in oil cleanser blends because it is so effective at grabbing onto other oils. It is blended with other, thinner oils that work to soften and nourish while castor oil purifies.
- Hemp Seed Oil is moisturizing and gentle for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. It’s rich in omega 3,6, and 9 fatty acids which help replenish your skin’s own fatty acids to rebalance moisture levels. It also provides antioxidant benefits, reduces irritation, redness, and dryness.
- Lavender stimulates our natural defences, stimulates skin cell regeneration, and is a wonderfully soothing oil to help you relax and unwind for a good night’s sleep.
- Mandarin is great for calming tired minds, easing insomnia, and is antibacterial as well.
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil
How to use cleansing oil: Massage a small amount of cleansing oil into the skin, being very careful not to get it in the eyes. Remove with a damp face cloth or damp cotton pads.
There are no reviews yet.